Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm still here!

So, as Maren said, I've been stuck in the wedding prep void. That's not completely true... It's been more of the wedding prep/going to school/buying a car and figuring out how to pay for it void. It's a fun one.... BUT I now have a car! It's in my name and everything. They actually let me do it without a cosigner. Too bad that meant that I had to pay more down and now have to figure out how to get it all titled and stuff.... but yay! Life isn't fun without great big challenges, right?!

I also have a dress. It's perfect. I love it a ton!

I haven't failed out of college... yet. I do, however, HATE my lit class. It's ok though, I still love my communication classes. I guess that's why I'm a comm major. But this whole being a senior in college thing is way harder than it sounds! It's also fun and lame living in two different places. I LOVE staying with the Nielsens but I'm pretty sure my room back home never gets touched! My poor family probably won't even notice when I actually move out!

But life is generally happy... just with no money!

No comments: