Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What will my calling be???

So, lately I've started to feel that I'm being tested by the ward to see where they want to stick me.

It all started when Father's Day came around. I sub-taught Primary so that some guy could go to the Priesthood party they had 3rd hour.

Then this week they asked me to be the guest speaker in Young Womens next week. It's a 30 minute lesson with all of the girls. YAY! After this I got suspicious.

To top it all off Sunday night I got a call from the Relief Society president asking me to teach RS on the next Sunday.... Hmmmmm interesting.

Plus, to make it even stranger... All of the lessons from all of the different manuals happen to be on forgiveness. Is this a coicidence or is my life just weird!? So, I'm going to get some calling soon and learn a lot about forgiveness. I guess I can look at it as a blessing! I'm new and I'll get to meet the WHOLE WARD in one month!

No comments: