Sunday, November 9, 2008

Double dates...

This is my friend, Cynthia, and I. This Saturday night the two of us went on a double date with two boys from our Singles Branch.

Cynthia is one of my new favorite people. I'm really glad that she somehow found herself in a hole in Missouri. She doesn't even know how she ended up here!

On our date we went ice skating and then out to dinner on the Plaza. Cynthia can't have anything with Glutton in it so we had to go to a Glutton free restaurant. It just so happens that all of the Glutton free restaurants are AMAZING!
This was my date, Julian, and I skating. The
picture isn't the greatest quality but hey, the
lighting wasn't the best and Cynthia was taking it
while skating backwards!

Julian is from Texas but his mom moved here while he was on his mission. He's a pretty cool guy and I had a lot of fun with him.

Basically, he likes me and I think that I'm in trouble. One of my biggest problems since coming home is that somehow there are too many boys trying to date me. Usually it's not too much of a situation but now there are two that I really think I like. DUMB BOYS! So, here is Arizona boy's biggest competition!

5 comments:

BJ Scott said...

You're lookin' dang cute and you look like you're havin' fun... and that's what is important right now.

Love ya,
~K.

Unknown said...

*Ahem* WAY cuter.

I think that's all I have to say.

Unknown said...

wtf? no new posts? seriously... I'm home sick, give me something to do!

*The Ranagan's* said...

HAHA I love the pic! He's dang cute! At least there are cute guys chasin you around...they could all be completely fugly and that would really be crappy...cute guys are better than nasty ones :D

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

um so you told me that eventually you would come to utah and get married...so far I don't think you'll make it here, and if you do you will be one of those people with like 6 boyfriends who all propose around the same time and you have to pick between them