Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm sorry for failing yet again....

So, I'm really sorry that I'm such a failure. I actually have some cute pictures but I'm at work right now. I PROMISE all of you people that I will put some sweet pictures up very soon!

A quick update on the life of Jeni because I fail at blogging:

Carl was in town this week. FUN FUN FUN! I love the sister.

I'm just sort of living with my dad and working still. Right now, I've got a 2nd grade class. I love that the only thing that I can get on to with the blocked computers is this blog because you can sneak past the firewalls if you go through Google!!! I'm so bad!

I hang out with my boyfriend, Julian, a lot. Pretty much he's really cute and for some reason he likes me. I haven't ruled out him being completely NUTS yet... we'll see. I'm not one of those girls with 6 boyfriends (Maren!!!) but that doesn't mean that you people should get any funny ideas about me running off and getting engaged for Christmas (Marcy!). I'm not THAT kind of RM!

This is basically my life. I'm either at home, at work, at church somehow doing something with my activity's committee calling, or I'm with Julian. I'm pretty happy with my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not that kind of RM my eye.

BJ Scott said...

you are a nut... and I will send you the pics.

Love your sweet face... ps... you should totally bring your mom over sometime for dinner... well just not this week unless it were to be tomorrow... but yay... sometime soon.

~Auntie K.