Friday, January 16, 2009

Back to School

Back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool!!!

Pretty much, it's weird to be back in classes after being gone for so long! All of my friends graduated! :( I'll work it out though. I can make NEW FRIENDS! YIPPEE! But my classes are all pretty good. I like my professors for the most part. I've got a really lame Lit class that I'm not excited about. My professor somehow compares the bad characters from our ancient epic poems to George Bush. Crazy Liberal professors!
The rest of my classes are all communication classes. YAY! I like those! It's what I do! My first project I did for my interpersonal communication class involved the whole class throwing chocolate at each other! I'm starting the year out right. At least she won't forget that any time soon.
I am also officially graduating in December. Somehow taking two years off in the middle, only taking 13 hours this semseter and all the other crazy stuff I do didn't stop me from graduating in 3 1/2 years (of actual being in the country time!). Basically, I rock!

I'm also alreading enjoying the whole back and forth thing. It's not all bad. I'm part of two families and two branches now! More people to love! The only nutso thing is that the Nielsens actually wake up at 6 to do the whole going to school/work thing. WHO DOES THAT!? But being woken up by Joe playing the piano and Linda making me breakfast isn't half bad! I was way productive. I guess I'll have to start waking up at 6 more often. Can you believe it? That's even EARLIER than you wake up as a missionary!

So, now I just have to try not to fail out. Coming back has actually lead to some sweet conversations about the gospel. I got a high five from one of my professors! Life is fun!

3 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

We are so glad that we can torture you! It really is a blast having you in our home- Eli will never be the same! Come back soon- any menu requests?

Shiloh said...

I found you through Misty's blog! Jennaay! How are you my dearest? It has been so long I almost feel like I'm not friend enough to post on here.

Unknown said...

Oh my holy geez. You will not fail out. And waking up at 6 is good prep for when you have babies. NO. JOKE.