Friday, January 9, 2009

A little of the life of Jeni

Hey look at me! I'm subbing again and, as I've mentioned before, this is the only worth playing on site that I can get onto through the school's firewall!

A little update on the life of Jeni:
  • No matter what my mom called and told any of you... I'm NOT engaged. Not yet anyhow!
  • School starts in a few days and I've got mixed feelings about if I'm excited. It will be fun to have a purpose back. I'll have something to work on that will last in y mind for more than a few hours. Subbing doesn't really help fill the void of no purpose! On the otherhand, I'm SO going to fail out of college. I've been gone two years and I'm going back to my senior year! EEK! I don't even know English grammar anymore! My journalism teachers are going to LOVE that!
  • I'll be down at school three days a week... Tuesday through Thursday. I've been lucky enough to have a family, the Nielsens, to let me crash in their basement whenever I need. Linda said she'll just make me her slave while I'm there to pay her back! I'm game!

I really think that's it. My life is so sad. I could only think of three points. :(

WELL! I've got one.... I almost put it as a point but decided that it deserved SO MUCH MORE!

I'M AN AUNT! YAY! Little Bruce Oskar Bowen has arrived. He was born on Wednesday morning at around 8. He's ADORABLE! He's got dark brown hair and was 7 lbs 1 oz. I'm pretty sure he was 19' long. I still can't believe that Hy is a dad. Goodness. The world really is a crazy place!

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

I hope your mail arrived ok. I am excited to hear about school but will you help your mom put some pictures of Bruce up on her blog? That would be great. Love you, Aunt Renee

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

I love your face too! It is quite ridiculous that it has been oh so long. Um...but maybe we are trying to come to missouri this summer and maaaaaaaaybe you...misty...and well ME could do something, I think it sounds like a fantastical idea...ooo and what if we could get suzanne out there too! Seriously...this could be amazing.

Unknown said...

Dude speaking of Marens comment. Suzanne is totally PLANNING on being back in this great state this summer. Seriously. Magic would happen if we were all reunited. No doubt.